We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Belfast, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Could anyone advise me on the quality of tholiday to expect when travelling with Newmarket to India. For example the quality of hotels, transportation from destination to destination, sightseeing schedule and guide services like?

All information good, bad or indifferent would be greatly appreciated in order for me to make an informed decision as to what travel company to book my Indian holiday with.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,094 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Dear Bally -

If you post the names of the hotels, I should be able to tell you what they're like/ I don't know Newmarket (the agency), but it should be easy to comment on both the itinerary and the inclusions.

Deepa

Cochin
Level Contributor
479 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Dear bally

we do not have much idea about newmarket, But you can easily get good hotel and transportation and sightseeing in professional manner. Decide your travel dates and duration of the stay. there are many option for various tour pacakge.

greetings

JV Holidays, Kerala, India

newcastle
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Did you eventually travel with Newmarket? if so what were they like. i am looking at there India hol at the moment

4. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 August 2013, 15:05
Ashford, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

hi did you go to India with Newmarket thinking of going for my 60th birthday this year. Did coaches have toilets, where hotels good etc.

Newcastle, England...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

We have just arrived back from a Newmarket holiday in Europe, and have to say it was not good. We paid double the price for entry into one attraction, maybe others. Hotels were not well situated entailing journeys on public transport to see attractions. Our rep was also most unhelpful to say the least, and could get quite nasty without good reason. We would not recommend Newmarket and will not be travelling with them again.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,094 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Gillian, thank you, that is useful. I hope you passed on the feedback to the tour operator so that they can perhaps change their Indian agency or improve things.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Gillian

I do not think that changing their Indian agent would do any good in this case.

Suresh

Faversham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

Have just arrived back from our holiday in India Taj Mahal&tigers .Our trip was absolutely fantastic ,hotels outstanding ,our guide brilliant best holiday ever well done Newmarket .Mel& Anne

Chislehurst
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 'Newmarket' Holiday to India

In answer to which tour company to go too India with, I can only say I went with Titan doing the golden triangle tour, I loved it and Titan was amazing ! Liked it so much going to Kerala next year hopefully