We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info about Airasia flight

houston
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
Save Topic
Info about Airasia flight

Hi There, I need to book flight from Bangkok to Delhi(India) in July2012....Rightnow I'm getting fare 106.00p/person..WE're 4 travelling..Need to know is this a gud fare or any other airline should I try?...Can I book this flight right now or should I wait?...Any phone number for Airasia?...Do we need a Visa for Thailand travel?...We're US citizen.

Thanks.

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,311 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info about Airasia flight

From the Thai Royal Consulate: http://www.thaiconsulatesydney.org/visa.html

"As a passport holder of this country (USA), you are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for tourism purposes only and will be allowed to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 30 days on each visit.

However, if you enter Thailand overland at an immigration checkpoint which borders Thailand’s neighboring countries i.e. Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia and Myanmar; you will be allowed to stay for a period of not exceeding 15 days on each visit.

Please note that Tourist Visa Exemption does not apply to Travel Document holders. If you intend to stay in Thailand longer than 30 days, please apply for a Tourist Visa (TR).

I can't help ya with flights. :)

2. Re: Info about Airasia flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2012, 05:17