We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

Hi,

Anyone been on the golden triangle tour with Titan recently wanting to book but seen bad reviews on USA holidays but no reviews on India.

Thanks

Chris

London, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

Hi planespotter

if you cant find any reviews on ta use a website such as tourcompanyreviews.com to check out reviews and listings of tour operators for the region U are looking to travel to.

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

ok thanks

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

Didn't find any reviews on the web hope someone's been and replies ;-)

4. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2012, 13:30
Jaipur
Level Contributor
399 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

Why do you want to go with a European tour agency. Why dont you search one which is India based, you can easily get a Luxury Golden Triangle for 800 GBP for two people.

London, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

Hi planespotter

I totally agree with people above...... it may well be worth getting in touch with some agents based in India........ and despite what you may have heard..... sometimes there is too much of a hype in bad publicity and then stereotypes are drawn...... there are some very good and reliable travel companies out there ...... where you may get exactly the same service ...if not better......

In my last trip, my first trip to India, after much research, I used a tour company based in Delhi to sort out all my travel arrangements ...they made all arrangements for me and I visited Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Amritsar, Chandigarh and Katra... I was very impressed with their services and loved my time out there..... I have decided to visit India again this year and have used the same tour operator once again......

Just check out reviews of the company from other travellers and ask the company for recommendations too.........

If you need any tips on any of the destinations I have covered, please feel free to drop a message my way and will try and get back to you asap.....

happy trip planning buddy !!!!!!!!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

We used www.iconindiatours.com for our golden triangle tour. The owner, Sabu was fantastic, he gave us the best rate for hotels, all 4 or 5 stars, very professional and ever so prompt in responding to all our questions. He arranged for us an excellent driver, Nerandra, he was truly great and we felt totally safe with him manovering the Indian traffic. Would strongly advice to contact Sabu and see what he will offer you. Our experiance with him was just wonderful. Happy travels!

u.k
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

not been as yet going in april

not seen any bad reviews, its what you make of it

Uttoxeter, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

Just got Back from golden Triangle tour used fantastic trip well organised by Gets Holidays PVT Ltd in Delhi

Will adapt any arrangements you require

e mail prateek@getsholidays.com or look on their web site

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Titan Tours India Golden Triangle

Have not been to India with Titan. But I have been to the USA and cannot understand the comment. I toured the national parks last year and the organisation, guides, tour bus and hotels were brilliant. Could not fault them at all.

Based on the above experience, we booked with them again and got back from a 2 week tour of Mexico 3 days ago. Though the tour manager was not a brilliant as previous (a standard hard to match, I suspect), everything else was as faultless as before.

I originally booked the first trip on 2 personal recommendations and have been delighted with my choice.