We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Panorama?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Indian Panorama?

I am traveling in southern India in mid to late july 2012. I am thinking of hiring Indian Panorama to help me plan my trip. Has anyone used this tour company? If so, what did you think? Do you recommend them? Can you recommend any other tour companies that do tours in southern india? Many thanks for your input.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Panorama?

Hi there! I didn't hear about this company but i organised two years ago 2 weeks in Rajasthan with a company called Namaste tours Pvt.Ltd (www.namastetoursindia.com). I have to say that they were impeccable in the service and I was able to make a tailored itinerary as I went in India several times! I am actually going again in July and I will use their services again! Have a look at their web, they do all over India...

Cheers

Miki

New Delhi, Delhi...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Panorama?

I know Indian Panorama very well and this is trusted company and you can definitely choose them for the tour. You may visit their website as well http://www.indianpanorama.org/

Edited: 03 May 2012, 11:57
Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,319 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Panorama?

There are several reviews for Indian Panorama, one of the threads is here:

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k29258…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian Panorama?

We have just come back after a 3 week holiday organised by India Panorama. Tim was wonderful and had some great suggestions. We had no problems during our holiday and as it was our first trip to India, it took a lot of stress off us.

We had the best driver ever. Mr Pradeep Rana was amazing and really took care of us. I would definitely use them again for when we return next time.

Cirencester
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indian Panorama?

My sister and I have just returned from a 16 day trip to the North of India and also Kerala, arranged through Cholan Tours, a subsidiary of Indian Panorama. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone wanting a 5 star service, although we stayed in a mixture of 3 and 4 star hotels. The cost of the tailor-made itinerary with private car and driver was very reasonable and we were made to feel like VIPs from beginning to end.

We had read on a couple of reviews about other companies who were initially proactive but once payment had been received they were no longer interested. We were therefore rather hesitant about what type of service we would receive from Cholan Tours but our fears were totally unfounded. Christy Gomez, who arranged our trip could not have done more for us and any questions were swiftly answered and even last-minute requests and changes to our itinerary were efficiently carried out.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
130 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indian Panorama?

Hi,

I am thinking of using them for my upcoming tour in October. Did you end up going with them? Would you recommend them?

Thanks.

Klang, Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Indian Panorama?

We had an awesome vacation at the beautiful God’s Own Country last week. Both husband and I are really satisfied with your service, our driver, accommodation and itinerary. Everything went smooth and we were feeling comfortable throughout the journey. Really appreciate our driver and guide, Mr.Pradip for his efforts in taking us to all places safely. We will definitely take tour packages from Indian Panorama for our future trips to India.

Thank you Indian Panorama team (Ms.Sindhu, Ms.Priya, Mr.Selva, Mr.Jackson, Mr.Vipin, Mr.Pradip) for the memorable trip arrangement!

Penang, Malaysia
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indian Panorama?

It' took me a year to confirm my trip to Tamil Nadu. Wife and myself were planning the trip since 2011 but, due to a few setbacks we just couldn't confirm when to travel. Thank GOD we came across "Indian Panorama". The patience and courtesy of the staff at Indian Panorama have made my trip to Tamil Nadu finally happen in Jan'2013.

These Tour Operators really know their stuff and Tamil Nadu. They proved sincerity and security was always a priority throughout our trip. What's great about Indian Panorama is that, this company has officers stationed at major cities waiting to advice and offer suggestions to tourist coming their way. They made it a point to come meet us at the Hotels we checked-In to, just to listen to what we had to say. You can plan a trip and get to a place, but can never tell what's best, when to check-out a spot and how to go about getting what you want unless, there's a local to guide and advice you. That's just what this company is all about. They've really got their feet deep in the ground with a team of warm staff waiting to make your trip fulfilled. That's just what happened to me and my wife.

From the start, despite my frequent re-scheduling, and sudden changes in plan, Indian Panorama was able to meet my tour requirements all the way. They've got great tour consultants. Our Driver was sensitive to our needs, and always ensured the car we travelled in, was clean and ready on time. There will always be setbacks, but that was not a problem as the driver assigned to us was able to re-schedule, plan and advice us on our journey.

Bottom line, I'd definitely go back to Indian Panorama whenever I visit Tamil Nadu in the future. All you've got to do, is confirm the length of your stay, travelling dates, places you wish to visit and there you have it. A custom made tour itinerary handled by a great Ground Tour Company. This company takes tourist seriously and it's this commitment that made my trip special.

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
700 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Indian Panorama?

Hi, I have heard about this company. This is a good company. If you want to compare price you can check with Groowyend Holidays.

Durban, South Africa
Level Contributor
44 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Indian Panorama?

My family of 4 travelled to South India - Tamil Nadu and Kerala in December 2011/Jan 2012. We visited Cochin,Thekkady,Kumarakom,Ooty,Pondicherry,Madurai and Kovalam,

Indian Panorama handled all our land/tour arrangements.

They were professional and courteous at all times.

The drivers and guides were efficient.

We had long distances to commute but the professional handling by the tour operators ensured a trouble free holiday.

Best wishes and happy holidays!