We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding Photos

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Adding Photos

Following Trip Advisors system I tried to add, photos and slide show to my listing "Cardamom House, Dindigul'. All was rejected with a comment like "Exceeds words in Line 18". What does that mean? How do I avoid or rectify? Chris Lucas. Owner & Manage

.ps I must have spent 3 hours trying to arrange thi.r

yorkshire
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adding Photos

hi Chris... sorry i cant help you, but by bumping your post perhaps others might

i have passed your beautiful house many times travelling to the calm waters of the lake with friends from Dindigul... do you ever fish the lake?

the area has an amazing aura and you are very lucky to live there... regards

Doug

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,522 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adding Photos

Hi Chris,

You might like to post your query here and also check out previous posts on the same topic:

tripadvisor.in/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

3. Re: Adding Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 10:15