We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiger Airways from Bangalore to Singapore

Bengaluru, India
9 posts
Save Topic
Tiger Airways from Bangalore to Singapore

Hi,

Has anyone travelled with Tiger Airlines from Bangalore to Singapore?I am planning on a trip but have been reading a lot of negative reviews on various websites. Still, the fare is too cheap to ignore!

Another option with me is to travel from Chennai to Singapre on Air Asia. They have better reviews on the internet, but since the flight is from Chennai, it would mean 1 day wasted. Also, return flight will be a problem.

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiger Airways from Bangalore to Singapore

We have been using Tiger Airways from Bangalore to Singapore and have not had any problems. Secured seat, paid for checked in Baggage but now do not book the meals as food not that great. Flights take off and land on time and as you say the fares are much lower than the nearest best offer. Air Asia would mean a transit through KL?

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiger Airways from Bangalore to Singapore

Hi, can someone help me with the baggae for tiger air, i am going for 3days for f1 in sep. read instructions that i can carry 2 handbaggages..is that true? or anything that i am missing here....

3. Re: Tiger Airways from Bangalore to Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 07:15