We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia

mumbai
3 posts
Save Topic
Air Asia

What happened? Why air asia stopped and cut down flights in Mumbai and New Delhi?

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
296 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia

I think its a long time ago that Air Asia stopped flights to and fro from New Delhi and Mumbai because of very high airport fees levied at these airports!!

Heard of a recent news that these fees might be waived off in Delhi and Mumbai soon. I hope they might resume the flights after that!!

Mumbai (Bombay...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia

I have no idea but I’m sure the reason must be a valid one coz airlines don’t just discontinue routes without a solid reason.

Mumbai (Bombay...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia

I read somewhere that delhi and few other airports in india increases airport fees that’s why air asia cut down on the flights..

mumbai
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia

does it always have to be this forum? Why cant you google for a change?!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Asia

Maybe because this is a travel forum - about travel!

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,560 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Asia

Lol pusscat!

7. Re: Air Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 08:35
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,337 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Asia

samlakada,

Your post is promoting cleartrip. If that is all you are here for, think again. I'll make it a point to watch for posts promoting cleartrip hereafter.

9. Re: Air Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2013, 09:15