We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour operators in India

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tour operators in India

Considering three tour operators in India. Travel Matrix, Holiday Links and HNK. How was your experience using any of these companies? Our trip is planned for Jan 24, so would really appreciate prompt reply. Thanks

Laurie

Grand Mumbai Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Agra Day Tour Packages
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive Pvt. Ltd.
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bike Tours, Multi-day Tours
Discover India by Car
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,624 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour operators in India

Hi Laurie, saw that you were a fellow Canadian and thought I would give my 2 Canadian cents ;)

I haven't used any of those companies mentioned, and your date is rapidly approaching, but I did use another company that I *highly* recommend called Icon India tours (http://www.iconindiatours.com/). You will find it is also highly recommended on this forum too. The owner Sabu is amazing, and will craft you a highly personalized itinerary suited to your every wish and need.Great hotels. Best of all, you can trust the company fully, his drivers and cars are clean, knowledgeable, responsible and safe. He may not always be the cheapest, but cheapest is not always the best, especially when travelling in India!

I had a friend who travelled the year before me whose father arranged all the travel arrangements through a tour operator based in India for a dirt cheap price. The driver had no clue where he was going, they drove in circles for hours. He spoke no english, plus there were no seatbelts in the ancient car they were in! The hotels left a lot to be desired too.

Here is a link to our trip review: tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k57360…

here is a link to an article that went across Canada in newspapers about Icon: winnipegfreepress.com/travel/india-amazes-12…

hope that helps! is it as cold in Thunder Bay as it is in Winnipeg?? ;)

Jo

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,073 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour operators in India

As far as the tour operators are concerned here there are many suggestions and recommendations for them on TA. Operators like Icon India,elegant Journeys,TGS and few more are suggested here...get the quote from few of them and decide.

For any other travel related queries search in the box above corner.

Regards

Rashid Agra

Barlad, Romania
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour operators in India

Hi, can someone tell me something about IDH Destination Pvt Ltd tour operator from India?

4. Re: Tour operators in India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2016, 13:30
5. Re: Tour operators in India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 05:17