We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for fellow Travellers

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for fellow Travellers

Hi, I have a situation here as one of my friend from Estonia is coming to visit India in August (11-25). Unfortunately out of these 14 days, some 4-5 days in Mumbai, I will be able to give her company. All remaining days she will be on her own, and I would like to send her on package tour of Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur) which would be around 7-8 days. I am in search of female Travel partner for her, who is willing to travel in same days, we can negotiate and create a travel plan, or if anybody is already in India then they can also write and guide us for this issue, Thanking all of you in advance. I am also open for any advice which is regarding budget trips of golden triangle.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,228 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for fellow Travellers

Pratham, if you can't get anyone to share then put her on a group bus tour with a company like Panicker Travels or Southern Travels where the other passengers are usually families from South India who have come to see golden triangle. This is not too expensive also.

2. Re: Looking for fellow Travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 05:17