We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tigers and Taj Mahal

uk
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tigers and Taj Mahal

Hi,

Wonder if anybody can help me. I really want to visit India and especially see the Taj Mahal and a tiger if possible. Which park would be best to go to? How would I get there from Agra or Delhi? Also is November or December ok or would there be no chance of spotting a tiger unless I wait until May? Thank you so much for your help x

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tigers and Taj Mahal

Hi,

Ranthambhore is nearer to Agra approx 220 kms and you can see tigers there..... sighting is a matter of chance whether Dec or May..... If you have time go to Bandhavgarh as chances are high of spotting a tiger by jeep safari or Elepjhant Safari...

hope this will help.

thnx,

Get travel's addiction

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,383 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tigers and Taj Mahal

Hi,

November & December are the best months to visit Wild Life Park and also more chance to see the tigers. May is not good time to see the Tigers and also whether would be very very hot.

Travel Plan :

Day 01 Delhi Arrive

Day 02 Delhi - Visit

Day 03 Delhi - Agra

Day 04 Agra - Fatehpur Sikri- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary- Ranthambhore

Day 05 Ranthambhore

Day 06 Ranthambhore - Jaipur

Day 07 Jaipur

Day 08 Jaipur-Delhi - Airport

Agra - Famous for Taj Mahal , Agra Fort , Marble made goods

Ranthambhore - A very famous wild life park

Jaipur- Famous for Fort & Palaces, Havelies, Gems & Rugs markets, Block Painted material etc.

If you have more time then you should visit Varanasi - a very spiritual & holy place famous for Ganges and its Ghats , History , culture and Silk material specially Brocade Silk. It can be done Delhi - Varanasi -Agra------

Hari Mangal

3. Re: Tigers and Taj Mahal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 06:17