We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

I've printed out our visa application forms and realise I have managed to put the wrong date of our last visa both on mine and my fiancées application. I could kick myself for this!

Will I be OK to edit it by ink or should I start the whole process again?

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,853 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

I would do them again; should not take too long as you can copy the answers. Not the wrong part of course!

Edited: 12 August 2013, 20:05
Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

Thank you...you are right. It just isn't worth the risk. As I seem to be incapable of filling in the form correctly (I have done in 5 times now) I am passing this task over to my fiancée!

Sheffield
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

I like this small post as a regular traveller to Goa. The online app via VFS Global is a pain that I've got used to. I've just applied this morning and they've sneaked a further declaration form to sign in there which I think at least 50% of UK applicants will miss and have their application returned.

As the season nears an end (I'm off out 13/4/14) I'll start a new post to make future travellers aware of this. I may offer an advisory service(for a token fee of course:)

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,853 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

I think travellers should be well aware of the Declaration. It is mentioned more than once on the VFS site and is on the list of documents required. Meerkat on the Goa forum has also put together a "Visa Guide" to help people through the process. I have put the link here.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297604-c202264/Goa…

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

when we fill the application again then do we have to pay the fees again?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

No you don't, but if you live in Delhi, then why would you want a visa for India?

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

its visa for UK. there is one error in form. need to change some details. hope they won't ask to pay again.

Braintree, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

I am beginning to feel that they don't want British tourists ! Visa is a nightmare.I want to return to Goa again this winter but now realise why it is full of Russians!

Colwyn Bay, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

applied and posted tuesday,back to-day,sat!! no probs

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Indian visa - error on form (UK application)

Hi on my declaration where it says place/date, I have put UK, will this be ok? thanks