We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place in India:- GOA

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Best place in India:- GOA

Just came back from 8 days magnificent tour of GOA.

well i had little bit of confusion before the trip, weather to hit north or south.

I would love to share my XP at goa with all of you.

It all started 4 month back from October in The fall of June.

We one day getting bore in college decided to go Amritsar on a road trip.

Next day I jumped off my home with a note at my bed that going for Amritser trip will be back soon.

we were half way to cross Delhi when we asked each another how much budget do we have. I said i have budget of 5. well that was enough but when we asked what is the top priority of trip in India.

We all said at once GOA.

and that moment we all canceled our Amritsar trip, came back home, tear apart the note. and started saving for GOA.

We Started researching GOA like hell. i was the project Goa Head so i searched each and every hotel there. learned the ways. searched the cheapest options. and 2 months before the trip one day while playing X box at friends place, 3 of us booked the tickets. for October.

we booked a Accommodation at vagator. It was Yo yo GOA.

DAY 1

we all shouted like hell at airport. GOA IS ON!!!

we hired a Taxi to Vagator. and checked in to hotel. We hired our bikes and placed our Luggage, We took bikes and changed and went to The baga beach.

it was 12 of night and at baga we 3 for the 1st time witnessed the see. the waves and shore of see waves was mind-blowing and relaxing.

we went to the nearest shack and took bears, the music was on everything was awesome and we relaxed there that night. we came back to hotel by 1:30 and slept.

DAY 2:-

next morning we went to hit the vagator beach, it was early morning and there was no one at the beach at that hour. just a dog and we 3. enjoyed the sea waves, sat over a rock and relaxed, took sun bath. came back to hotel, jumped in to pool and hen back to dress up. Later we took our cartoons of bears and placed it in our fridge. rest of the day was in leisure. when clock hit 11. we took our bikes and drive to Baga again. we went into nearest party on shack and danced in there till 2.

we came back to hotel and slept again.

DAY 3:-

Early morning we went to vagator and went for swimming deep in to the see.

oh my god what a amazing Thing was that. the salty water, you don't see anything when you open your eyes underwater. 3 sides you have infinite water. where you and just you.

the waves hits you, higher the waves go higher you go up with it, but you keep swimming in to it. Lovely xp was that. later after sunbath. we went in to pool of our hotel. we swimmed and had fun in there, we took bath in tub and get ready for the day. We went to hit chapora fort that was just behind our hotel, well fort was nothin like awesome, but you witness the vagator see from there at it is magnificent sight. it was again night, we ordered One on one pizza from dominose. 3 of us had one piza, and went to cakangute beach. went to another shack to hit some great party. came back by 2. and slept.

DAY 4:-

breakfast was another pizza of night. next was daily thing Vagator see swimming, pool swmming and bath, next we went to ARAMBOL AND MORJIM beach. amazing fun we had there, lovely sunset. amazing shacks and played some great football. we went to Maphsa later and saw a match bw Mohan bagat FC and Churchil brothers. 2-1 Home team of Goa lost it. We came back to hotel and slept for the day,

DAY 5:-

Friday i went to holiday lane for a stay in luxury hotel for one night. i went in to The park hotel on calangute. took a one night stay for my self only and had a great night in luxury. the 5 star hotel had a private beach with blue see. a football ground and amazing swimming pool and the best open shack i ever witnessed. Saurabh khanna th GM there was a amazing host. i told him i can not afford such luxury on my own, so i took it for one nigh and i want to amke it Legendary. and i had a legendary party that night.

DAY 6:- Everyone wait for it. it was Saturday night.

we were waiting for nigh to fall, it was 9PM could not wait more. so we went to Tito's lane and found GET HIGH. we went in and made some friends, everything was getting awesome that night when william, famous american bongo artist came in and the DJ was joined by him and his bongo was sopported on drum oy my friend nitz the drummer. and part went to what we call get high when shots came in. 30 shots, 10 each and then, i was going to propose some chick but then i got high, but then i got high, but then i got high.

DAY 7:-

oh we had legendary party afterwards. we came out of the club at 5AM.

And took noodles. Reached back home somehow. and Ate all that noodles. and slept. We woked up at 3PM. and got ready for Last day in our hotel. we went to Agoda fort and had great fun then we went to Anjuna beach. amazing beach it was. we went for party on beach shack and played the DJ. learned bar tender :p

awesome fun.

Day 8. we had most of the time at swimming and sunburn. then we packed our bags to airport and flew back.

GOA WAS AWESOME< Going to goa again in jan. I am in love with this place goa.

i wish some day to settle there.

Mentioned in this post
Morjim Beach
Morjim Beach
693 Reviews
Morjim, India
Anjuna Beach
Anjuna Beach
1,158 Reviews
Bardez, India
Goa
Goa
India
Vagator
Vagator
North Goa District, India
Baga
Baga
Arambol
Arambol
Mohan Palace Dalhousie
Mohan Palace Dalhousie
216 Reviews
Dalhousie, India
Jodhpur Trip
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Jodhpur Taxi Service
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Day Trips, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Jodhpur Traveling
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place in India:- GOA

Thanks for the nice information about Goa, Certainly others will get benefited from it.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place in India:- GOA

Sounds like you had a really good time.

India
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place in India:- GOA

Goa is lovely place and I really appreciate that you describe it very well, that information is very useful

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place in India:- GOA

What a wonderful upbeat report, you can tell you really enjoyed your trip and glad you're returning in January, I'm looking forward also to that report.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place in India:- GOA

Thanks for appreciating my report. :D

Goa is a place that deserves it. it took me one month to get habitual to Delhi. although its been 14 years in New Delhi, but 8 days in goa were better then those 14 years of New Delhi :D

Love GOa

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
6. Re: Best place in India:- GOA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2014, 06:18