We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to brazil through jet airways

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
going to brazil through jet airways

hello. i am a Bangladeshi citizen willing to go to brazil. i found out it's cheaper if i buy a kolkata to rio air ticket. is it possible to fly from kolkata airport with a brazilian visa from Bangladesh? what type of authorization do i need to do that?

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to brazil through jet airways

You don't need any kind of visa but you can't some out of the Airport and change you plane within the airport

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,391 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going to brazil through jet airways

Jet Airways doesn't fly to Brazil. Your route will be Dhaka-Kolkata-Delhi/Mumbai - London, over where they will transfer you to a different airline.

There are domestic flights involved, so you will require a transit visa for India to go from domestic to Intl airport.

@Arpit: Once again, please do not advise when you do not know the correct info.

3. Re: going to brazil through jet airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 06:20