We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

Ontario
Level Contributor
38 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

Has anybody travelled with Sinorama to India and Nepal? We have booked with them for October, 2014 after a successful trip to China with them

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

with apologies - I don't have feedback on your future trip, but I am considering a sinorama trip to China this coming february - a cruise to the Yangtze. Just wanted your feedback on your trip to China.

Thanks

Ajax, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

Hi Becky, my husband and I, plus two friends, are booked on the same Sinorama tour to India and Nepal this October and I'm also looking for reviews. As well, we booked again with Sinorama because of an exceptional tour of China last year! According to Sinorama, last year's India/Nepal tour was the first to leave from Toronto - it left only from Montreal before that. So perhaps there are some reviews on French sites and I'll let you know if I find anything. I would like some information long before the orientation two weeks prior to leaving! Looking forward to meeting you.

Ajax, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

Hi Becky, my husband and I, plus two friends, are booked on the same Sinorama tour to India and Nepal this October and I'm also looking for reviews. As well, we booked again with Sinorama because of an exceptional tour of China last year! According to Sinorama, last year's India/Nepal tour was the first to leave from Toronto - it left only from Montreal before that. So perhaps there are some reviews on French sites and I'll let you know if I find anything. I would like some information long before the orientation two weeks prior to leaving! Looking forward to meeting you.

Ontario
Level Contributor
38 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

Hi there ...looking forward to meeting you too - maybe we can exchange e-mail addresses on a less public forum. Really looking forward to India!

Ontario
Level Contributor
38 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

Sorry to only get back to you now. We loved our China trip. It was busy and exhausting at times, but at an unbelievable price. Sinorama are amazing - we couldn't fault them.

Ontario
Level Contributor
38 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

sent you a private message!

7. Re: India and Nepal with Sinorama out of Toronto, Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15