We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

india travel

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
india travel

Dear Expert Of trip Advisor

Recently i have to join a trip advisor and i want to travel to india anybody give some idea about the trip in india how many days

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: india travel

Namaste!

you can book a tour ranging from 6 days to few months in India. It totally depends on you like which part of the country you want to visit.

In north, Golden Triangle(Delhi, Jaipur, & Agra) is famous among tourists.

In south, Kerala is a top destination.

First of all choose your region & no. of days you want to spend.

Welcome!

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: india travel

Please let us know which part of India you want to visit so that we can help you accordingly

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,183 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: india travel

The best is to buy a lonely planet guide to India....very good for the first timer.....go through it for a while to get an idea and than have more questions ON TA.

Rashid agra

4. Re: india travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 17:35
New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: india travel

Hi

best travelling destinations are Delhi - Agra - rajasthan - Varanasi - kerala - Goa and beyond.

Make your mind and welcome to India.

Cheers

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: india travel

Thanks Every One I Think I Will Go For Rajasthan Please Give us Idea Can any Body Give Good reference For The Tour Operator In India I Have 12 Days and Want to Cover All The Area In Rajasthan

Regards

David

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: india travel

Hi David

there is plenty of travel company. If you search tour and travel by travel agencies then you found thousand of.

If you book directly your services through someone help maybe you can get cheap tour and more flexibility.

Thanks and regards

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: india travel

Hi David

there is plenty of travel company. If you search tour and travel by travel agencies then you found thousand of.

If you book directly your services through someone help maybe you can get cheap tour and more flexibility. Before final your tour plan take quote from 3-4 companies.

Hope its help you.

Thanks and regards

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: india travel

I will suggest that you should get quotation from several travel agents, You can contact www.holidayindiatravel.com or www.indiatravelrajasthan.com or www.unitedindiatravels.com they can help you for your tour

London, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: india travel

Hi David

the entire Rajasthan in 12 days ????

I suggest you try not to rush your trip too much by trying to cover too many destinations in very few days !!!!

there are lots of tour operators that can give you many different suggestions.... I suggest you get in touch with a few and obtain quotes and itineraries and compare which might suit you best !!!!

recommendations from a fellow traveller : Rajasthan has a lot to offer !!!!!!!!!! Jaipur is a colourful and vibrant city !!!! Jaisalmer is beautiful in so many ways.... from the people to the architecture and the intricate designs carved on the golden sandstone walls.... Udaipur is amazing !!! but give enough time in these cities to be able to enjoy them thoroughly and take it all in !!!