We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight changes

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flight changes

Hi,

I recently booked my flights to India but accidentally booked for 2 weeks instead of 3.

My booking is with a travel agent and when I inquired about extending my flight I was told it would cost a further £100. I cannot afford this amount and I was advised on Tripadvisor that it may be easier to contact the airline direct. I have now done this and they cannot touch or make changes to an unused flight ticket that has been travel agent booked.

Does anyone know if it will be cheaper than £100 to change my inbound flight at Delhi?

I have traveled to India many times but never made a silly mistake like this.

Thanks Julie

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight changes

It will be better to contact the flight operator directly they will definitely help you

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight changes

Hi

Yes thank you

As I explained in my message I have done this but they cannot make changes to an unused tcket that has been booked through a TA.

Thanks Julie

3. Re: Flight changes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2014, 06:18