We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

khajuraho or panchmani

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
khajuraho or panchmani

Hii,

My name is Ruchi jain. I am going to guna(M.P.) on 21st of january from delhi. i want to go on a short trip from their. I have 4 days. so can you please suggest me where 2 go. near by places. I am thinking for khajuraho or panchmani. can you please suggest me which is better. or suggest me some other places too. I want an overnight journey from their.

Thank You.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

I will suggest that you can go for Khajuraho and if you are interested in Wildlife then you can also cover Bandhavgarh National Park, If you don;t want to go to a National Park then I will suggest that you should include Orchha in your tour program

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

hii,

Ok ji thank you. But tell me the traveling time. can you please suggest me convence details( bus or train) for overnight journey from guna to khajuraho.

How many days is enough to visit khajuraho???

Thank you.

Nagpur, India
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

This season is not best for Panchmani so visit Khajuraho and Orchha.

For Khajuraho 2 days are enough.

I will suggest First visit Orchha from there you go to JHANSI JN and you will get 2:00pm train to Khajuraho.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

Train will be a good option, And you can visit Khajuraho in one day, you won't need much time there.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

Ok Thank you.

But please let me know their is direct buses are available for delhi or not?? and also tell me about how to reach their..

Nagpur, India
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

You will get buses from Gwalior or Jhansi but they are govt. buses not comfortable for long journey .

But there are many trains available for Delhi also around 6:00pm BPL-NDLS shatabdi express from Jhansi in this train you will get seat.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

ok ji thank you so much........

8. Re: khajuraho or panchmani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:20