We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intense India Tours Review

Washington...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Intense India Tours Review

My wife, 10-year old daughter and I used Intense India Tours, http://www.intenseindiatours.com/, for a ten-day private tour of India. Intense India Tours was terrific.

Anil Prajapati, the owner, arranged everything for us. He lives in Delhi and wanted to start his own tour company about 5-years ago after working as a guide. The total cost for Intense India Tours compared to the larger tour companies was very reasonable. We saved thousands of dollars over Abercrombie & Kent. We paid 50% of the cost before we went to India via credit card, and the rest after we arrived.

Anil really cares about his clients and made sure our trip ran smoothly. He met us at the airport with our driver, Anand. Anand was with us for 10-days as we toured Rajasthan (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur). The driving in India is crazy (cows, goats, dogs, trucks, rickshaws, elephants, pedestrians, and camels, all mingled in). But, we were in a large clean Toyota SUV, and under Anand’s careful driving, we felt safe and sound with him throughout the entire trip. Anand’s English is sufficient, and Anil hired very good guides to tour the sites (the price of the guides was included in the total cost).

Whatever we needed, Anand and Anil made sure we had it. Anand was always on time, made sure we had fresh water, and took us to good and clean restaurants (none of us got sick during the trip). Anil called us during the trip to make sure everything was ok. They were very flexible in adjusting the schedule and the sites we wanted to visit. On the last night, Anil treated us to a dinner before we flew back home. That is the type of service that is so rare these days. When we gave Anil and Anand goodbye hugs, we all teared up.

We have traveled all over the world (Indonesia, China, Rwanda, Canada, Peru, Mexico, England, Uganda, Italy, Ireland, France, Australia, Switzerland, New Zealand, and Morocco), and we consider our India trip one of our best vacations/experiences. A large part of that is because of Anil and Anand. We cannot recommend Intense India Tours more highly. Message me if you want more details.

We stayed at the Oberoi properties in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur. Simply the best hotels in the world, http://www.oberoihotels.com/

Grand Mumbai Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Agra Day Tour Packages
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive Pvt. Ltd.
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bike Tours, Multi-day Tours
Discover India by Car
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Nagpur, India
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Intense India Tours Review

your review seems to be positive but at the end your wrote this line "We cannot recommend Intense India Tours more highly"

Also what was tour package cost that will help other readers in future.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Intense India Tours Review

Thanks for sharing this information, it will be helpful for others

Washington...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Intense India Tours Review

That sentence was very positive. It meant that intense India tours was so good that "I cannot give them any higher of a recommendation."

Privately message me if you want the price.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Intense India Tours Review

My husband and I recently returned from a tour of India and some of the cities visited were Jaipur, Udaipur, Delhi etc. I am so happy to provide a review for Intense Tours and for the owner Anil, of Intense Tours. Anil took care of us in the best possible way. He took the trouble to personally meet and greet us at the airport and every bit of travel arrangements went flawless. He kept in touch with the driver he provided, as well as with us, to ensure complete satisfaction and even provided a phone contact, if there ever was a reason to contact him. Needless to say, the tour was very well organized and the car, driver, hotels, transfers etc. were efficient and well planned. T the end of our tour, Anil invited us for dinner at his expense, so that he could have first hand experience about our holiday and to inquire if we were totally pleased with his arrangements. I do not hesitate to let potential travelers know that they will be well cared for, in every aspect, should they decide to book travel arrangements with Anil and Intense Tours. I wish all tour companies cared for their clients as much as he did.

Vina Pereira

5. Re: Intense India Tours Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 05:21