We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Mystic Tours India

Durban, South Africa
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
The Mystic Tours India

we planned a trip to India for 2 weeks and got quotes from our local travel agents and god sent we were asked to try The Mystic Tours India which turned out to be so professional in firstly by contacting us by telephone when they received our email. My dealings were with Minerva who executed her duties so professionally. Through consultation she virtually planned our entire trip for us. we requested 3 to 4 star hotels. We booked 5 hotels at different cities in India and we were astonished by her selection of hotels(better than expected). Minerva kept in touch via emails and telephone and efficiently answered all our concerns and questions.On reaching India we were met by their driver and taken to our hotel. the driver was with us for our trip from Dehli,Agra,Ajmer and Jaipur. The driver was so polite and took extremely good care of us. (A good advert for The Mystic Tours Group).The director Mr. Manav met us in Dehli and fulfilled all promises made. A very professional tour group and not forgetting the staff, all were willing to help us. In Mumbai we were upgraded to a hotel near shopping sites. This groups selections of drivers and guides were second to none as we were met at various cities timeously. All this without any extra charges from quoted price. Believe me when i say that Minerva contacted us to see if we reached home safely.It was memorable and enjoyable trip all because of The Mystic Tours and i will not hesitate to recommend them. This was our first trip to India and will use The Mystic Group again. From Mr&Mrs Osman Durban, South Africa

Durban, South Africa
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Mystic Tours India

We planned a trip to India for 2 weeks and got quotes from our local travel agents and god sent we were asked to try The Mystic India Tours which turned out to be so professional in firstly by contacting us by telephone when they received our email. My dealings were with Minerva who executed her duties so professionally. Through consultation she virtually planned our entire trip for us. we requested 3 to 4 star hotels. We booked 5 hotels at different cities in India and we were astonished by her selection of hotels (better than expected). Minerva kept in touch via emails and telephone and efficiently answered all our concerns and questions. On reaching India we were met by their driver and taken to our hotel. the driver was with us for our trip from Dehli , Agra , Ajmer and Jaipur. The driver was so polite and took extremely good care of us. (A good advert for The Mystic India Tours Group).The director Mr. Manav met us in Dehli and fulfilled all promises made. A very professional tour group and not forgetting the staff, all were willing to help us. In Mumbai we were upgraded to a hotel near shopping sites. This groups selection of drivers and guides were second to none as we were met at various cities timeously. All this without any extra charges from quoted price. Believe me when i say that Minerva contacted us to see if we reached home safely. It was memorable and enjoyable trip all because of The Mystic India Tours and I will not hesitate to recommend them. This was our first trip to India and will use The Mystic India Tour Group again.

Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
6,061 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Mystic Tours India

No need for any self promotion.

Cant understand same person post about same thing again.just for making the topic to top of forum right . And also to increase number of posts so that the person no long become a 1 forum poster.lol

Why these people are coming again and again here.Pankaj sing,bunty,then this and so on.this self promotion topics never stops here in this forum.

Durban, South Africa
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Mystic Tours India

sorry about repeat of posts as i did ask to amend title and this happens.

i did ask for posts to be removed so the name could be posted correctly.

Edited: 20 February 2014, 12:12
4. Re: The Mystic Tours India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 07:19