We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tours

Kalgoorlie-Boulder...
4 posts
Save Topic
tours

i want to book a tour through ARV holidays pty. Did anyone hear of them and give me a review.

Alternativeley can you give me a good, reliable travel company. I want to visit delhi, agra, varanasi, bangalore, chennai, putarpathi.

email rogani_n@yahoo.com

1. Re: tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2014, 13:45
Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,261 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tours

No. Not heard about them. They are a number of travel companies in India. Deal only with a reputed company.

Welcome to India

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: tours

Hello Rose c,

You are not supposed to mention your contact here on the open forum.

There are many suggestions and recommendations for tour operators on TA......you can search in the box above corner.

Rashid Agra

Edited: 05 February 2014, 14:37
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tours

there are several travel agents who can organize this tour for you

5. Re: tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:30