We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

indian wear clothing for women in Mumbai?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
17 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
indian wear clothing for women in Mumbai?

I am travelling to mumbai for the first time in my life, I'm from UK. I am interested in buying indian wear in Mumbai, where can I go to do indian wear shopping?

Thanks

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: indian wear clothing for women in Mumbai?

There are lots of shopping malls in Mumbai, you can get Indian dresses easily from these malls. I will suggest that you can try the malls of Andheri West.

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi
Level Contributor
12,339 posts
321 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: indian wear clothing for women in Mumbai?

Namaste

Shopping area can be suggested after knowing your hotel/guest house area as mumbai is a big city.Its better to suggest you shops near to your area of residence.

Thanx

Surat, India
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: indian wear clothing for women in Mumbai?

You can get Indian wear clothing from anywhere by online shopping. Angelnx.com Sarees (india) offers the best Indian wedding Sarees, party wear sarees, anarkali-suits,

designer-sarees, bridal sarees, lehenga Choli, bollywood salwar kameez, kajol collection, Designer Lehenga Choli,

party wear sarees, madhuri collection, priyanka chopra collection, Online Shopping Japan, Dubai, london,

Australia, Europe, NewZealand, Netherland, Germany, Canada, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Mauritius, Fiji, South Africa, Texas,

Austrilia, Milami,toyata-japan,Gujrat.

4. Re: indian wear clothing for women in Mumbai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2016, 05:18