We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour company recommendations

Bribie Island...
Level Contributor
25 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Tour company recommendations

HI, I am looking for Tour Company recommendations for a private group tour of about 14 to 16 days, concentrating on North India with excellent standard accommodation. Anybody have a great experience with a particular tour company?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour company recommendations

Namaste!

You may search for agents in this forum & can PM them for competitive quotes.

There are many big travel giants but there are small companies too which provide great services & better support.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,132 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour company recommendations

Hi coradsl,

I have an excellent tour company recommendation, and I am about to use them for my 4th trip to India! The company is called Icon India Tours - http://www.iconindiatours.com/index/ They are a Jaipur based tour company that provides unparelelled personalized top notch service. It is run by a man named Sabu, who you will learn never sleeps ;) Take my advice, it is MUCH better to go with a local India based agent than to go with a big company, it will save you a lot of money!

Just search these forums under the company name and you will find countless reviews by people just like me praising his services and talking about what incredible trips to India they had because of him. This is just *one* of those threads - tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k50122…

The company was also recently featured in Wine & Dine Travel Magazine - they did a entire issue on India and Sabu organized the entire trip for the writers and photographers. He is featured on page 36.

issuu.com/wdusa/docs/wdt_spring_2014_3e8470b…

best of luck on your planning and travel! You will absolutely love India! it has a way of capturing your heart and staying there forever!

Jo

3. Re: Tour company recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:17