We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India with Intrepid

canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
India with Intrepid

Hi,

I've been trying to find more information on Intrepid's North India Unplugged or India Unplugged tours.( I'm still deciding whether I will do southern India with the tour or continue on my own but, likely, with the tour since a) It will be August, looks like it will be crazy hot.. and I can see myself moving around a lot slower in the heat and b) I don't have tons of time.)

Has anyone been on either of these tours? I have found one blog online that took the tour but that was many years ago, and any reviews I find are 2009 or older.

Thanks!!

1. Re: India with Intrepid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2016, 12:20
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,028 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: India with Intrepid

Intrepid tours are very basic tours. You can look for some local agent to plan your tour. it will be cheaper and better.

deepak

canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: India with Intrepid

Thanks to both of you, just looking for reviews on those specific tours though.

New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: India with Intrepid

Hey! Did you end up on the tour? Trying to figure out if I should do the north unplugged... 22 days feels like a long time. (Solo female/31)

Any advice would be appreciated

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: India with Intrepid

Hi

North and south both are good option but in south you can spend only 1 week so make the tour like mixer of south and north it will be a good.

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: India with Intrepid

Hi

Did you end up doing the Unplugged tour? Ours starts soon and just wandering what to expect!

7. Re: India with Intrepid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2016, 07:16