We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need an India travel agent experienced with disabilities.

Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Topic
Need an India travel agent experienced with disabilities.

I would really like recommendations for an agent who can help me with arrangements to accommodate a walking disability. I'm a woman traveling solo. I want to plan an individualized itinerary and perhaps small tours. I'm hoping to go for about a month or so this winter. My hope is to find reliable help and accessible accommodation in various areas. All suggestions will be appreciated! Thank you, Jeanne

Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
6,149 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need an India travel agent experienced with disabilities.

hi

if you can tell which part of India you are planning , travellers may able to give accurate suggestions .

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need an India travel agent experienced with disabilities.

Dear visitors

If you going to solo their is no problem at all in any part of India. Just choose reliable services providers for your arrangements. Normally first timers go to golden triangle with rajasthan and varanasi tour. This part is normally all facilities you get and not a problem do to solo or group. hope it will be help you any question about your trip or itinerary your welcome.

Thanks

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need an India travel agent experienced with disabilities.

hi

firstly please tell us which part of india you want to travel so we can help you in the making you tour plan to india and if you are looking for a travel agent so please search on the box in the corner for the travel agent you can find lot of travel agent on TA

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

4. Re: Need an India travel agent experienced with disabilities.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:17