We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nepal in november

co. donegal
Level Contributor
334 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
nepal in november

we try to take in one big destination every year and are lookin at nepal for 10 nights in november, so im wondering what the weathers like that time of year, what the general costs are in the country and the must see and do's. we are reasonable experiienced travellers and like to get around a country as much as possible

1. Re: nepal in november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2009, 14:20
2. Re: nepal in november

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2009, 05:59
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
873 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nepal in november

Hello Stuart,

I've just returned from my second trip to Nepal.

I started with the Lonely Planet guidebook.

Highlights of my trips have included sunrise at Sarangkot (just outside of Pokhara), the Mountain Flight to see Everest, the Jomsom Trek (I went for 4 days), a couple of days hanging out in Pokhara and in Kathmandu, just to get their flavor.

This fall I plan to return and visit Chitwan.

Transportation costs can vary from reasonably priced flights to very inexpensive buses. Your choice may depend upon the amount of time you have, and on your comfort level.

If I may suggest, grab a copy of the Lonely Planet guide to Nepal and see what tickles your fancy.

Also, I am glad that both years I hired a Nepal-based tour company to help with all the details. I used CorsaNepal (www.CorsaNepal.com). Feel free to PM me for more info.

Germany
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: nepal in november

In my opinion, November is the absolute best time to visit Nepal. The sky is the clearest, it is dry and cool. It you want to visit the Terai, the weather is good there too in November. There are also many colorful festivals in November. Good choice!

5. Re: nepal in november

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 12:39