We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benchen Vihar Guesthouse

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Benchen Vihar Guesthouse

Hi ,

Can some one gif me some input about the Benchen Vihar Guesthouse there is not much to find on the web , it seem to be part of a Monastery .How is the area ,are there any restaurants close by ,how far is it to Thamel ?

Hope some one can help me, Bill

Edited: 15 January 2010, 20:50
NpjBnk
Level Contributor
287 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benchen Vihar Guesthouse

Hi

Namaste

How did you know about it as it is quite unheard among people?

Anyway, as I can remember Benchen Phuntsok monastry is in Swayambhu area. I guess the guest house to lies in the same area. If you go from the inner lane you can reach Swayambhu within 20minutes walk otherwise you can get buses (kantipur yatayat)at 5mins walk from thamel chowk which take to swayambhu within 15-20minsn (sometimes more due to traffic)

There are several restaurants as it is tourist area.

I hope it may help you a little

Thank you

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benchen Vihar Guesthouse

Namaste

Well i was looking for some info about Kathmandu and geusthouses/hotels and found this guesthouse but they don,t have a real website just some basic info.

Your wright ,it is in the Swayambhu area .

Hope to hear some more info about the Guesthouse.

Bill

3. Re: Benchen Vihar Guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 07:15