We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 days itinerary

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
356 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
8 days itinerary

hi all,

i am going to nepal alone in end of jan to early feb. i have made a bit research about the places and weather. here are some questions:

1. what will you prefer doing in that period of time?

chitwan and kathmandu or pokhara and kathmandu?

2. i know that the weather is ok during the day and will be very cold at night. can i still hike there (2 days 1 night in annapurna)

3. if #2 is ok, is it easy to find a guide and porter in pokhara. coz it takes only 2 days?

thanks in advance !

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
402 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 days itinerary

Hi there,

The time of january-february will be bit cold in nepal but still you can do sight trip in nepal.when you are in nepal you should see kathmandu,pokhara and chitwan.There are many guides and porter in pokhara but Kathmandu is far better to hire guide. I suggest you to do following itinerary

Day 01;Arrival in kathmandu.

Day 02:Sightseeing in kathmandu(kathmandu durbursquare,pashupatinath temple,monky temple and Bouddha nath Stupa)

Day 03:drive to Chitan.

Day 04:Full day jungle activities.

Day 05 drive to pokhara.

Day 06:Trek to Sarangkot.

Day 07 trek to Naudanda and drive to pokhara.

Day 08:drive back to kathmandu.

Day 09 :departures to your country.

I hope above info help you to finalize your nepal trip.

if you need help pm to me.

Regards

Shankar pandey

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
356 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 days itinerary

thanks shankar

however i only have 8 days and 7 nights in nepal

would it be possible to have this plan?

Day 01;Arrival in kathmandu at 10pm.

Day 02:Sightseeing in kathmandu(kathmandu durbursquare,pashupatinath temple,monky temple and Bouddha nath Stupa)

Day 03:fly to Chitwan. Jungle activities.

Day 04:drive to pokhara.

Day 05: Trek to Sarangkot.

Day 06: trek to Naudanda and drive to pokhara.

Day 07 fly to kathmandu. local sightseeing

Day 08:shopping. flight at 10pm

3. Re: 8 days itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 19:35
4. Re: 8 days itinerary

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 10:31
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
356 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 8 days itinerary

thanks. please check pm

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
356 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 8 days itinerary

thanks, check pm

7. Re: 8 days itinerary

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2011, 07:41