We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February-March 2013. Wanted fellow traveler to Nepal and In

Moscow, Moscow...
5 posts
Save Topic
February-March 2013. Wanted fellow traveler to Nepal and In

February-March 2013. Wanted fellow traveler to Nepal and India.

Plan to the end of February, and for 3 months stay in Nepal, my plan is to see the country as much as possible and make a few tracks, was on track Annapurna and Everest track Gokio Rea, like I would like to go again, on these and possibly new routes , visit retreats to practice in monasteries in Nepal After planning to go to India.

I would like to get acquainted with the girl that matches intiresy, purpose and time of travel, with the mutual understanding of the time and route is discussed that would suit both.

I am 33 years I'm from Moscow. Lived in Phuket., Sports, scuba diving, rock climbing, full of life energy and optimism in your life))))

And what you want!

I plan to fly from Bangkok to Kathmandu and to be in the range from 15 February to 1 March.

5 days to see the Valley of Kathmandu and its surroundings gompa temples much more interesting.

Then move to Pokhara.

In Pokhara buy permit for Annapurna track.

A couple of days pass by local recreation

Moto enduro and a lot of interesting monasteries gompa.

Then from Pokhara to Besi Sahar to Annapurna track on a large ring to the base camp of Annapurna.

If I'm going to go with fellow travelers is not tied to the time so that would be a fun way to learn all the rest do look beautiful photos.

Upon completion of the route back to Pokhara.

In Pokhara rest and drive to Kathmandu.

From Kathmandu to Lukla by plane or bus to Jerry and the large and small circle track route Everest Ice Land Peak Everest Base Camp Kalapatar Cho La Pass Gokio Renela Ri and back to Lukla if the aircraft or to Jerry if a bus to Kathmandu.

I know these routes go solo without guides and porters both routes moderate. I do not get attached to the exact dates and deadlines because I know I will go alone or with a companion.

Many people are tied to time.

I'm not tied to the time I have allocated to Nepal for three months in the three months two tracks Everest region and Annapurna region.

Rafting, enduro motorcycle, rock climbing, retreats, accommodation in mountain monasteries and much intiresno that is in Nepal and can be found along the way.

If you are limited in time, you set the time and date on which you prefer.

Because I'm not tied to time and can adjust forward or backward travel dates then it will be easier to plan.

Sincerely Alex

gauptrobert@gmail.com

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February-March 2013. Wanted fellow traveler to Nepal and In

wow!!!!

have you tried

http://trekinfo.com or

http://trekkingpartners.com

??

Good Luck

Moscow, Moscow...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: February-March 2013. Wanted fellow traveler to Nepal and In

Thank you very much this is a useful information for me, I'll try and on the links that you gave)

3. Re: February-March 2013. Wanted fellow traveler to Nepal and In

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 21:15