We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning to visit Nepal

Pune, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Planning to visit Nepal

How to reach and visit tourist places in Nepal. We are three adults and will start journey from PUNE, Maharashtra,India and our budget for 3 adults is around Rs 20,000

Denmark
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

It is easy to travel to the tourist places by bus in Nepal.

2. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 13:08
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

plenty of money dude!!!

not to change the topic but

just stay away from them dance bars in KTM and PKR. they have a history of intimidation and extortion. more towards guests from India because they lure them by playing "Bollywood" music. i went to one on my visit to PKR this last Nov - since there had been few complaints about it in this forum in the past and saw it first hand. they charged close to NRs 8,000 for 6 or 7 drinks.

Edited: 14 December 2012, 08:48
Pune, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

We intent to cover the following places..

Pashupati nath temple, Changu narayan temple, Bodhnath stupa, Bhaktpur darbar square, Swarn dwar, Gosarai kund, Dhulikhel, Chitwan national park, Vardia national park.

In case we reach by bus from Gorakhpur,India to Kathmandu/any entry point to Nepal then are the tourist buses available, if so what is the approx charges per head. And where it is convenient to stay at affordable charges, so that entire tourist spots are covered

5. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

wait a minute!!!!!

you are planning to cover GosaiKunda, Bardia National Park and Chitwan National part all on this trip???

do you realize that trip to Gosaikunda may involve trekking for few days?

you have set aside close to three to four weeks minimum for this trip then

and if 20,000 is the total budget – NO!! it may not be enough to cover this trip

seems like you need to do a more detail research and plan this trip instead of randomly selecting places.

Trip to Bardia national park alone will burn a day and half to get there one way - to far western nepal!!!

sounds like #5 dude with his response above will be your savior with his travel agency and swing this for you - i would say go for but i seriously doubt it

lastly - this forum is not a travel agency or a bus company website NOBODY here can give you exact schedules and fares -

at best people can suggest an itinerary if you come up with list of places that looks more sensible

good luck and hope you didn’t mind my candidness

7. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

My bad!!!

Go for it

9. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Planning to visit Nepal

i would if i was running a travel bisuness - i am not

i can prvide general suggetions and list of things to do that's all

but certain group of people do not seem to know the difference between a travel forum and a travel agency hence you get the requests as you do above. I just remind them.

when i said "at best people people can do ......" i was meaning - the maximum people can do is such and such..... did not talk about who is the best who is not -