We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Nepal on July

dhaka
7 posts
Save Topic
Visit Nepal on July

Hi I am planning to Visit Nepal on July ......Is it safe to visit on that time? Will Rain Interrupt to visit locations? Can I enjoy the natural beauty......

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit Nepal on July

Ans to your three questions

Is it safe? - yes Nepal is pretty safe

Rain in July? - oh yes

Can you enjoy natural beauty? -well....can you?? Most people do.

dhaka
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit Nepal on July

Thanks for the reply bro....actually I want to know if its rain in july then is it possible to visit all places....Will the rain hamper the journey....

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit Nepal on July

I agree with your first reply. The answers are same. Not sure what places you are planning to visit but generally I do not mind walking in the rain with some rainproof cloths. If you are doing sightseeing tours around the cities then generally your tour won't be disturbed. But if you are planning for treks specially in the remote regions then make sure to have some buffer days before your departure back to home.

Natural beauty is the prominent thing of Nepal, of course you can enjoy!

Good Luck!

dhaka
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visit Nepal on July

Can Any one help me to Make a 7days plan for Nepal Trip....

Cumbria
Level Contributor
4,940 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visit Nepal on July

Lots of god info on what sort of weather to expect in July, The Monsoon Season, already posted.

As long as you leave sufficient time for delays that you are sure to encounter, both by road and by air, then there is no reason why you should be able to achieve a reasonable tour of Nepal within your timeframe.

I have written up s few suggested itineraries on this link

…virtualtourist.com/m/…page3

Best Regards

Rob

Edited: 02 June 2013, 07:54
France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visit Nepal on July

Here is also an itinerary for 7 days trip:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293889-c182391/Nepal…

Good Luck!

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
10,959 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visit Nepal on July

Hi

Generally speaking, Nepal is a safe place to visit but but travelling around is marginally less safe in my view. The risk of road accidents increases in the monsoon if my reading of the Nepali media is anything to go by. The least safe method of transport seems to be local buses at night but I have not seen a report of an accident involving a tourist bus for a long time. Road journeys take longer and are subject to more delays in the monsoon than the dry season - something to consider in your plans. A dry season itinerary might need adjusting - do not try to fit too much travelling around Nepal into it.

I have visited in the monsoon and experienced long delays (and a non-arrival) on local buses but general sightseeing in KTM and the valley was not affected. An advantage was fewer tourists. Enjoying the natural beauty is affected one respect; the views of the mountains will be limited; you might get a clear day or fwo but it is likely to be cloudy - the best chance of views is in the ealry morning. With this in mind, think carefully about going to places such as Nagarkot or Dhiulikhle just for the views.

Good luck.

scoodly

8. Re: Visit Nepal on July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 06:16