We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whether forecast in october.

Karlsruhe, Germany
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
whether forecast in october.

Everybody says that october is one of the best month to visit nepal but when i check the forecast it is always raining... has anybody travelled during this month?

Settle, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whether forecast in october.

Look at

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293889-s208/Nepal:We…

In around 300 days of trekking in Nepal, mainly in October, I can recall fewer than 10 days with rain !

Edited: 29 September 2013, 22:42
France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whether forecast in october.

Hello Behlerele,

Welcome to TripAdvisor forum for Nepal!

I am currently working in Nepal and it's not raining that much. It rained two days ago for a while and after that it's mostly clear. Monsoon is about to end in my perception.

Good Luck!

Karlsruhe, Germany
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whether forecast in october.

Thank you so much. Just a question: is there a lot of humidity? I am a lady travelling alone, i heard no problem, whag kind of work do you do there ? thank you

Karlsruhe, Germany
Level Contributor
19 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: whether forecast in october.

Thank you very much, i am happy to hear this because as i said internet forecast says rain every day!

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: whether forecast in october.

Hello again Behlerele,

Always happy to share my experiences. It's not that much humid that much in Kathmandu at the moment. Nepal is pretty safe for women, single travelers as well.

I work for big international co-operation organization. Probably I will be here till December.

Good Luck!

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
10,506 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: whether forecast in october.

Hi

The table at the bottom of this page contains average humidity info:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/1283240

Maybe you missed it on the other thread you posted on.

scoodly

Kathmandu, Nepal
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: whether forecast in october.

Hello,

Yesterday and today is quite humid in the morning and evening. In the afternoon it's fine. The days are not clear either. It looks like about to rain but there is no heavy rain so far.

8. Re: whether forecast in october.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 06:20