We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When should I confirm my booking?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
346 reviews
Save Topic
When should I confirm my booking?

I just would like to know if I will to travel to Nepal at the 2nd half of March, when is the latest month/week I should confirm my booking with the trekking agency?

As there may be flights involved, so I will need to pay for my guide and porter's airfare. So I wonder when is the latest do I book so the air tickets will not be too expensive as my travel date is nearer.

Sorry that my English is not that good but I hope all of you get what I mean.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When should I confirm my booking?

Hello,

Welcome to TripAdvisor forum for Nepal!

Usually the fares for domestic flights in Nepal remains the same either you book earlier or later. They have fixed fares. If you are planning to trek in March then you can confirm around December. I think the agent will have sufficient time for making your confirmation.

Good Luck!

Mentioned in this post
Kathmandu, Nepal
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When should I confirm my booking?

Confirming couple of months back will work in most cases. If you are surely coming then booking anytime doesn't matter!

3. Re: When should I confirm my booking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:16