We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel to Nepal

Gettysburg,PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
travel to Nepal

I would like to get information on a travel company or group that would include a hike to base camp Everest.

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel to Nepal

Hi there,

Many companies from Kathmandu operate Everst Base Camp trek because it's on of the main trekking route. There are numbers of companies so that it's hard to choose one and reccommend you. You can fine some online with google.

And, make sure that the company you are going to travel is government registered and the guide you are taking also have a government apprved trekking guide license.

Thanks,

Upendra

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
239 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel to Nepal

Hello,

There are several company operate the EBC in Nepal & abroad. You are suggested to choose the fully authorized company, preferably the local one.

Doing the trip with local company means, your expenses will remain in the same country & local people will be benefited.

Thanks,

MaineUSA
Level Contributor
847 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel to Nepal

Traveler:

You might want tp PM Alanyeti ot K2 Kelley. They're usualy a great unbiased source of useful information and ones I would use should I ever decide to do the EBC trek.

4. Re: travel to Nepal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 08:35
5. Re: travel to Nepal

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 June 2010, 17:05
6. Re: travel to Nepal

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 23:51
Settle, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: travel to Nepal

adamknoff - "I could not believe; Nepal has that much experience and professional travel agency.!"

Why ever not ? It's hardly surprising that the Nepalese have considerable experience and expertise at tourism in their own country !

8. Re: travel to Nepal

Removed on: 02 July 2010, 18:05
Marina Romea, Italy
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: travel to Nepal

Yes, you are right. I meet many couples on the way my trip and some of them were not seem happy with their crew members. They were jealous with us as we had an excellent Sherpa and Guide. I never forget Nepal Vision and It's team. Mr. Tika!!! just hire Guide as him so that you will get satisfied in the sense of cultural tips and religious tips as well as history and political tips. Amazing experience with Nepal Vision.

Edited: 09 July 2010, 11:28
10. Re: travel to Nepal

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2011, 05:16