We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MarcoPolo Business Hotel - need some feedback

Which Kathmandu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amritsar, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
MarcoPolo Business Hotel - need some feedback

Dear all,

We'll be visiting Nepal for 4 Nights/5 days from 7-oct-2010 to 11-Oct-2010. We are 5 adults and 1 child.

October being peak season I have got only one 3 star hotel accommodation shortlisted - MarcoPolo Business Hotel and trip advisor has only 1 review posted abt this hotel.

Can someone/destination expert throw some light about this hotel, proximity from main areas and if anything not equivalent to 3 star in that hotel...

Would appreciate your help !

kathmandu
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: MarcoPolo Business Hotel - need some feedback

Hi there,

if you are looking for 3 star catagoty hotel I would like to suggest you to check those hotels

Hotel vaishali .

Samsara resort

Kathmandu guest house.

Manaslu hotel.

hotel shankar

Regards

shankar pandey

Amritsar, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MarcoPolo Business Hotel - need some feedback

Thanks, but that still does not answer my question...

Can someone tell me abt Marcopolo Business Hotel... Their website says it is a 3 star hotel and so does worldwide hotel booking websites like Agoda and Asia Rooms..

Thanks all..

Amritsar, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MarcoPolo Business Hotel - need some feedback

Can some destination expert of Kathmandu help me pls ?

I will be highly obliged :)

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: MarcoPolo Business Hotel - need some feedback

Hi there,

Marcopolo Business hotel is good one however it has very bad location. It is on very busy road with no special place to visit. I therefore recommend you to stay Park village if you are looking for quite but not in the center. If you are looking one in the center go to Thamel where hundreds of hotels are located.

If your budget is higher then you can also go for Yak and yeti or Mall or Shangrila or even Shanker.

5. Re: MarcoPolo Business Hotel - need some feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 06:29