We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
232 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia

Where is Air Asia office in Kathmandu located?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kathmandu
Kathmandu
Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
1. Re: Air Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 October 2016, 10:46
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
232 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia

Thanks Rhythm D!

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia

Happy to help!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia

i am disgusted by this airlines for nickleing and diming for every single thing - now they have started adding credit card processing fee.

when your entire customer base buys ticket via on-line using credit card - how can you charge the processing fee.

they automatically charge for seating, insurance, baggage etc.

one has to unclick to remove those charges. and those unclking buttons and links are in very hard to find unscrupulous places in tiny letters . very sneaky!!!

they even charge for water. how greedy can you be?

this kind of business practice would be slapped with major law suit in the US but they get away with it here in Asia

sorry OP i am not much help but i had get that out of my system!!!!

5. Re: Air Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 06:19