We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kathmandu to Sonauli

Pokhara
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kathmandu to Sonauli

Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I are planning to head back to India from Kathmandu to Sonauli this Sunday or Monday, wondering if any one else out there is travelling this route on either day and could A) give us a lift :) or B) would like to share a taxi?

Katie

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kathmandu to Sonauli

Katie - getting lifts are rare - and it seems too sort of a notice for a "taxi" share - there are already two of you - have you seen the sizes of these tinker- toy-tin-boxes - adding a third person (4 with driver) - might make the wheels come off - take the bus - but crossing the border - and continuing on through madness of northern India isn't a cake walk either - plan and pace yourself - Good luck

Phuket, Thailand
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kathmandu to Sonauli

I don't think you need niether "a lift" nor taxi at all. Take a bus. First, taxi goes almost the same time to Sonauli, and second -- it will cost you quite a lot. There is nothing scared using a bus, it is even better then a taxi, IMHO.

3. Re: Kathmandu to Sonauli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 06:33