We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone interested in a school visit?

Which Kathmandu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Antarctica
Level Contributor
461 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone interested in a school visit?

Hi, my wife and I are in Nepal right now. We like to visit schools during our travels. We had a great time visiting the Manasarovar Academy in Kathmandu. We were very impressed by the great work that the dedicated staff of the school were doing for the less fortunate kids of Kathmandu. The school is located in Bouda only a short walk from the stupa. Check out their website and get in touch with them if you're interested in visiting or donating needed school supplies. Our visit was a highlight of our time in the valley.

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone interested in a school visit?

Hi, I'm going to Kathmandu early Jan 2014 with my teenage son. I teach in Brisbane, Australia and would want to expose my son to the reality of our world outside cushy Australia. I read your post and have contacted the school and will certainly visit them with some needed school supply. Have you any advice? Thanks.

2. Re: Anyone interested in a school visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 05:18