Appreciate advise on the following:
1. Do the bank or money changer gives a better exchange rate?
2. Is Singapore dollar accepted by the bank or money changer in Nepal?
3. How about Euro dollar, is it accepted by the bank or money changer?
4. Does the money changer in Kathmandu Airport re-exchange Nepalese rupee into foreign currency? How about bank or money changer in the city?
5. I read somewhere that only 10% of the amount exchanged into Nepalese rupee can be re-exchanged into foreign currency, is this true and valid?
Help is much appreciated.