We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Pokhara

Which Pokhara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
India
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Pokhara

I am going on my honeymoon to Nepal and was wondering if someone could recommend a hotel for my stay in Pokhara.

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Hi there,

As you are planning your honeymoon in Pokhara then I would recommend you to choose either Fishtail Lodge or Fulbari Resort. They are the best hotels in Pokhara. I am sure that you will enjoy your stay on these hotels.

India
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Hey Upendra,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I read the reviews for fishtail, the room review was not so great.

What about the Shangri-la?

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
239 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Hello,

Fishtail is over priced what is deserved to be & Fulbari is a property under maintained, in my view Shangri- La is first choice for a romantic Honeymoon. Let's try with it.

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Hi again,

Yeah, you can try Shangri La too. That's a nice place for staying though. As I kept some of my clients in Fishtail they didn't do any complains to me so that I recommended you Fishtail Lodge. But, anyway, I don't mean that Shangri La is not a good one. Actually, I am not sure about Shangri La so that I didn't recommend you, but I saw some reviews in Trip Adviser.

Fuchay
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Hi,

Ya Shangri-la, Fulbari, Fishtail all of them are good hotels but again I request you to think about hotel Pokhara Grande www.pokharagrande.com it is 5***** standard hotel with very very good and friendly staffs.

Or if you are looking for cheaper one you can go for Hotel Mounta Kailash Resort www.mountkailashresort.com Please check the website.

Should you have any question or need more information, please do post here.

Bye.

Fuchay.

uk
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Hi i'm not sure what your budget is this place is very quiet and secluded, http://fourseason.goodguesthouse.com/

India
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Thank you very much for all your feedback.. I have returned from a great holiday in Pokhara.. We stayed at the Shangri-la, I must say it was a holiday I will always remember. I do admit its tempting to stay in and enjoy the beautiful garden and the views from the hotel however the hotel travel desk was very helpful in ensuring this did not happen they organised our adventure sport outings. The views of Pokhara are just so beautiful.

Its approximately a 5 - 10 minute drive to the lake and taxis are easily available to commute. The hotel does organise a lake drop-off you need to check the times. The view of the Fishtail mountain is spectacularly jaw dropping from the hotel and thats when you realize the highlight of Pokhara.

Pokhara
Level Contributor
892 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

Hi Soulreak / there are few options to select for Honey moon /

1 = Fishtail lodge for its location & lovely garden, forget the rooms they

are bellow everage.

2 = Shangri-la (Best In Pokhara) only loation bit off i stayed tens of times.

3 = Pokhara grande 5 star but old fashion the furnitures are over dated.

i suggest not to stay in Phoolbari it is dingy dirty air condition not working offteen no hot water,& too far from the action bad management run down,

i rate this hotel just 1 star for its servie & facilities i have stayed a week ago .

it was great once opon a time when the Dusit Thani used o managed the hotel but not any more .

Ontario
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

We stayed in the Greenland hotel, it was great, clean rooms, tv, very close to the main drag, and it was affordable.

Pokhara
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel in Pokhara

well come to pokhara nepal we just open new hotel near by the lake pls check out our webside you me like it we have honeymoon suite our hotel central part of lake side