We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

We are planning for Chitwan National park tour for 1 night/2 days either from Pokhara or Kathmandu after trekking. I have few questions.

1. From where we should go to Chitwan Pokhara or Kathmandu? & How? and the price by bus?

We are a group of 5 ~ 7 persons & intend to stay 1 night & 2 days. How can I find cost saving ( cheapest) hotels/lodges & packages. We really want it as cheap as possible. We like to do the following things:

Short Jungle Safari, Cannoying, Rhyno watching & elephant riding in 2 days & 1 night.

We are from Bangladesh (SAARC Nationals), I think the prices are cheaper for SAARC nationals, am I right?

That is why, I need the following queries.

1. Which is the most cost saving lodge/hotel & their price also?

2. Which hotels/lodges provide package/tour (Short Jungle Safari, Cannoying, Rhyno watching & elephant riding in 2 days & 1 night) with low possible cost for a group of 5 ~ 7 person? Also will be helpful if anyone can mention the prices.

Please help us, we need the queries. Thanks in advance. Waiting eagerly for your replies.

Settle, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

In both Pokhara and Kathmandu there are many agencies that can offer you a package tour to Chitwan, that will include transport, accommodation, and jungle programme. Google Chitwan, then email a few companies.

Yes - it appears that SAARC nationals enjoy considerably cheaper rates !

Kathmandu
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

Alanyeti suggest you can follow it will be much better

Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

Anyone knows any agency with cost saving rate?

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

Hi Aguntuk,

From the first reply [from Alanyeti] you got helpful advices. You can contact him for the list of recommended agencies to inquire so that you can compare the prices and services before making the decision. If you message him then probably you will be able to see the list.

Good Luck!

Kathmandu, null...
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

I would like to suggest you direct contact to hotel rather than with travel agents, hotel might offer you best rate...

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

I agree, If you are in Thamel try a few travel agencies and see which one offers you the best price. To be honest i I don´t think you will save a huge amount of money.

7. Re: Visiting Chitwan National park after Trekking :: Queries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Chitwan National Park