We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maggie mee

Level Contributor
392 posts
Save Topic
Maggie mee

Hi,

I heard that taiwan maggie mee is nice and my bf once tried it befoe long time ago. We would like to bring some back.. wonder where is the best place to buy? Any brand and flavor to recommend? Will there be any small carton box available in the hotel or supermarket for us to pack our food item? thanks..

hualien
Destination Expert
for Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maggie mee

boxes are available for purchase in post office.

Level Contributor
392 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Maggie mee

thank you :)

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
988 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maggie mee

I used to bring back this instant noddle from Taiwan. Can try those hypermarket such as 大潤發 or Carrefour, they have empty carton box juts after the paying counter and provide with masking tape.

Try the 滿漢全席(?) which come with beef block.

Singapore
Level Contributor
34 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maggie mee

Ya. The 滿漢全席 with beef block super nice. With pork block de also nice.. with pork block one is less oily than beef block. I bought about 12 bowl back when i was there last year. I bought it from the 7-11..

5. Re: Maggie mee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 02:21