We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

Hi to all, appreciate if anyone could give me the contact of Princess Mao's House where LingZhi are being sold. Need to do some ordering. Telephone,fax and web address would be great. Thanks in advance...

Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

I have a namecard from my fren. The website on the namecard say : www.maoshouse.com

I tried, but it is not correct.

The telephone number is 02-25335661 or 02-25337037.

Fax : 02-25337134

Did you buy any product from them before? My fren who visited this shop, said she didn't dare to buy the product, as she is unsure about the product.

I'm planning to go there in January. What do you think ?

singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

Hi TasmaniaDevils,

A fren of mine purchased the LingZhi from Princess Mao's shop and brought it to Eu Yan Sang to check on quality. Eu Yan Sang commented that it's authentic, quality is very good and worth the price. Thanks for the contact numbers. I'm going to call them to see how I can make a purchase. Enjoy your trip!

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
6,993 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

Hi Milkyway, it's cheaper for me to call:

They provide free shipping and delivery; all you have to do is place your order via fax.

The address is No. 6, Lane 397, Mingshui St., Tachih. Tachih is the area east of the Grand Hotel. She says the shop is near the Tachih Water Station.

singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

Hi Calicocat, I called them already. Now waiting for them to fax me the order list. Wish they have a website though, it makes everything that much easier.... Thanks very much for your help!

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
6,993 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

They say they're working on their website and don't expect it to be up for another month.

singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

Got the pricing list. The ordering process is a little troublesome... I got to go to the bank and remit the money over to their account. I wish they accept credit card payment. It's a whole lot easier!

Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Princess Mao's House - LingZhi

Hi milkyway,

i was at Princess Mao's House in December. Bought their lingzhi too. Did you manage to order your lingzhi through fax? How much does it cost of a year's supply?

Thanks!

Metta