We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

Singapore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

Hi,

Will be going to Taiwan next week...

Can anyone kindly advice on the weather in Taiwan now? Cos I've checked the weather bureau & it seems to be raining almost everyday!!

I dun mind if it's for short duration a day, but if it's raining everyday for long hours, I might have to revise my itinerary as I have included a lot of sightseeing in it...

Thanks..

Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

Hi, I just returned from Taipei. The weather in Taipei is getting warmer from the time I reached on 28th Apr until I returned on 4th May. It was 32 deg C on my last day in Taipei. I didn't encounter any rain during my time in Taipei, except for a day in Hualien. Hope this info is helpful to you.

Singapore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

Hi Kaiser,

Thanks for the info..

Is it just a short rain in Hualien or ??

Planning to go Taroko on the 12th May, however the weather bureau shows rain with thunderstorm...

Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

Hi Irene,

The rain in Hualien was in the afternoon.

I had a half-day tour of Taroko Gorge in the morning before the clouds started to gather in the afternoon. It was raining in the afternoon when I went for my tour of the East Coast National Scenic Area.

Do you have a guide for your Taroko tour? Why don't you contact him directly for further details on the weather? My guide advised me that it was better to visit Taroko early because rain may descend in the afternoon when the clouds gather as in my case.

Singapore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

Hi Kaiser,

I think i shall contact my guide for Taroko when I reach Taiwan.

Cos only planned 2 days for Hualien.. If it rains these 2 days, too bad that we still have to proceed with the tour.

Thanks anyway..

Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

No problem. Have fun during your trip!

Singapore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

Thanks..

7. Re: Weather in Hualien/ Taipei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2010, 04:18