We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Hello dear travellers, my family 2 adults n 2 kids 5Y & 7Y plan to travel in 18 October first time to Taiwan. Appreciate that u can guide me on itinerary that suit us , our aim is to explore, fun, exciting trip. We plan to travel not only Taipei.

Will Reach taipei airport around noon 2pm then leaving taipei at 3pm. Thanks for ur help.

4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

hi.. Will be going Taiwan in nov, may i have the driver's detail too? thanks

cmk9612@yahoo.com.sg

4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

hi.. Will be going Taiwan in nov, may i have the driver's detail too? thanks

cmk9612@yahoo.com.sg

13. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 13:26
6 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Hi laisea_09,

May I also have a copy of your contacts? I plan to travel with kids and parents in Dec & prefer private driver & customised tour. My email is fatsnake33@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Kuala Lumpur...
3 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Hi laisea,

Sorry , I'd checked but do not have your mail.

Kindly resend the mail to : adelinebkgan@gmail.com please.

Thank you.

16. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 13:26
msia
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Hi, need recommendation on a good driver from Taichung covering Alishan, Nantau and Puli There are four of us. Reached Taipei on17Nov and straight travel by bus to Taichung. Will be great also if the driver do help arrangment on accommadation in Alishan and Nantou. tks

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Hi laisea_09,

May I also have the details of the driver's contacts? I plan to travel with kids in Nov & prefer private driver & customised tour. My email is yy_lore@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Hi ,

Can I have the contacts for the driver cum guide too ?

My email : alicia13_2@hotmail.com

1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: 6D or 5D taiwan family trip need advice on itinerary

Hi dear,can I have the driver's contact too? My email address is pebble3@singnet.com.sg

Thanks a lot!