We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Social Hostels in Taiwan

1 post
1 review
Social Hostels in Taiwan

Hi all,

I'm coming to Taiwan for a month before I start work, and a big aim in my trip is to meet people. I was wondering if y'all have any recommendations for hostels/hotels around the island that are particularly social. I speak good Mandarin, so places that have lots of Chinese-speakers are welcome, and actually preferred.

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
7,559 posts
447 reviews
1. Re: Social Hostels in Taiwan

https:/…2130

I stayed here for a few days, --- friendly staff, sitting room, use of cooking facilities, friendly folk in dorms and made many conversations with new found friends.

Tainan, Taiwan
Level Contributor
367 posts
82 reviews
2. Re: Social Hostels in Taiwan

Just do your research on websites like Booking.com - read the reviews etc. I've stayed in a lot of hostels in Taiwan, some can be dull as anything but then again, I keep myself to myself.

London, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Social Hostels in Taiwan

I am leaving for Taiwan next week, ADORE a social hostel and plan to stay at Meander Hostel Taipei, FH Hostel Hualien, Light Hostel Tainan. Check them out especially reviews as mentioned above. I also prefer social hostels, think with exception of Light Hostel Tainan, they are very social hostels. Hope that helps

Reply to: Social Hostels in Taiwan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted