We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yeilou-Tamshui-Beitou

Philippines
Level Contributor
31 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Yeilou-Tamshui-Beitou

is this route feasible for a one-day tour? We plan to hire a private "taxi" recommended by a blogger online..unfortunately he hasnt replied yet...there will be 12 of us and we would probably be needing to vans to accommodate us....any taiwan experts out there who could recommend us to vans for hire?

TaiwanDay
Multi-day Tours, Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
TourMeAway - Free Walking Tour In Taipei
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Like It Formosa
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Taipei Bike Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Taipei Taiwan
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei
Level Contributor
7,983 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yeilou-Tamshui-Beitou

No news from Vicky or Jennifer??

Philippines
Level Contributor
31 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yeilou-Tamshui-Beitou

I got a reply from jennifer about the airport transfer and already booked it. Its very hard to call taipei and talk to them since my Mandarin isnt very good and their English is as good as my minnan :)... anyway, i will call them again in a few days and try again...thanks!

3. Re: Yeilou-Tamshui-Beitou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 06:54