We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

Malaysia
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

Hi, Can i know if i can get any SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport? If there is, which part of the airport?

Thanks

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

I was looking for simialr info for my trip. This is what I found:

tripadvisor.com/…24655779

Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

for terminal 2 .. it's to your left after u cleared the custom n baggage ..

Just remember tht they require a passport and IC for identification purposes ..

Malaysia
Level Contributor
290 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

hi, I'm planning to get a SIM card too when I'm there. This interest me. May I know how much do we need to pay for a SIM card with a minimum value or balance in it? Does it has a valid date? Will it be more expensive to get a SIM card from the Airport? Any place can get a cheaper 1?

Thanks

Taipei Taiwan
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei
Level Contributor
7,926 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

The Airport is quick and convenient. I think it is from about NTD350 up and It is valid for 6 months when you need to top up again.

Remember it is best not to pass it on to some other person you may not know for your peace of mind.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

Hi, thanks everyone for the info.

6. Re: SIM Card at Taoyuan Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2011, 05:18