Hi to all, I will be visiting Twn with 2 or either 3 friends at beginning of the month Dec 2011 & its our first time going there. I had roughly done the itinerary, but I need u guys for some advice. See whether this plan can work or not. Our schedule as follow:
Day2 - Yang Ming Shan - Danshui - WuFenPu - RaoHe Night Market
Day3 - Jiufen, JinGuaShi, Shifen, Pingxi, Houtong, Qingtong, Gold Ecological Park, Keelung Miaoko N.M
Day4 - Go Kaohsiung by High Speed Rail Train. Check-in@hotel.
Visit Fo Guan Shan Monastery. LiouHe Night Market
Day5/6- Either stay 1 more night in Kaohsiung or back to taipei by HSRT. Visit places that miss previous day.
Day6/7 - Maokong Gondola, LongShan Temple, Huaxi Night Market
Day8 - Going to airport. Flight depart 0955.
1) What transport i should take from Airport to Ximending, NeiJiang, Hotel?
2) If we would like to watch changing guard ceremony, which memorial hall we shall visit?
3) Is all the Memorial Hall or National Palace Museum a "must" visit place?
4) We want to go Kaohsiung too cox we want to visit Fo Guang Shan. Do we need to stay 1 night there or just go for day trip enough?
5) Is the schedule too pack?
Thanks you guys in advance.