We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
London
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Ximending by day or by night?

One of the highlights of my solo trip to Taipei is to experience the wonders of Ximending shopping district.

However, as I am only in Taipei for 2 full days, I may not be able to visit there both day and night.

I won't be partying or clubbing, just want to maybe eat/drink and get the feel of the place, with some videos and photography.

Which time of day would you recommend?

Taipei Taiwan
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei
Level Contributor
7,961 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ximending by day or by night?

Evenings after 6.30 pm is great anyday for Ximenting.

However if you are there during the weekend then after 2pm it gets interesting and in front of Red house,The Taiwanese Creative Youth sell their own designs of many type of things. Very Very Nice.

2. Re: Ximending by day or by night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:17