We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping at taipei

Which Taipei hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping at taipei

Hi, does anyone knows where can I purchase comics books (in Chinese instead of Japanese language) in taipei? Also, I am looking for a area in which sell bakery utencils (different designs & shapes of baking pans etc). thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
114 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping at taipei

Hi

For books, check out Eslite... good luck!

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
980 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping at taipei

If you are staying near Taipei main station or Ximendin, you can go to Chongqing South road as that is Taipei Book street.

taipeitravel.net/frontsite/…

Of course you can find the comics at Eslite, there are so many eslite book store at Taipei. Do remind that Taiwan Chinese is traditional character not like Singapore or mainland China using simplify Chinese character.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
25 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping at taipei

There is mag freak, one location in Taipei Main station in the underground mall and one in Ximending. Also in Ximending, there is KT, Animate, and Index ACG that might have a selection you're looking for. I have also read up on another blog that the SOGO location in Tien Mu has a really good comic selection as well. Hope this helps!

singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping at taipei

Thank you all for your help..I will check it out...

5. Re: Shopping at taipei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:15